Monday, December 8, 2014

Before and After Pictures 1 week into my home made psoriasis oil

On my previous post I talked about how I made my own psoriasis cream using essential oils. I failed to mention this on my last post but its more of a psoriasis oil as it is not a solid like your typical cream but more oily. I wanted to share some photos of how the oil is working on me. These are some of my psoriasis wounds 1 week into my treatment. The first 4 pictures are the before and the last 3 are the after. As you can see the wound is still there but the scaliness is drastically improved. I apply the oil 3 times a day In the morning, midday and at night before I go to sleep. It helps a lot with my scalp psoriasis as well. If anyone has any questions or comments please do not hesitate to contact me.






No comments:

Post a Comment